Does Review Services, Inc. sell insurance products?
Insurance products often play an important role in financial plans. While we may recommend certain insurance products to address asset or income protection needs, we have chosen not to sell any insurance products, since they are commission based. We can work with your insurance agent or recommend an experienced agent to assist you with the most appropriate products to meet your needs.
What sets Review Services, Inc. apart from other financial advisors?
RSI has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, covering investment management, trust and estate administration, special asset management, and financial planning.
As a fee-only advisor, we do not accept commissions from the purchase or sale of any investment product.
As an independent investment advisor firm, RSI is free to choose from a vast array of investment options with no incentive or pressure to favor any one investment over another.
Patricia Kiefer and Tim Konicke are Certified Financial Planners®. In order to achieve and maintain certification, CFP® professionals must:
- Pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Examination
- Pass the CFP® Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants
- Agree to abide by CFP® Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first
- Comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards which spell out what clients should be able to reasonably expect from the financial planning engagement
- Complete 30 hours of continuing education (including 2 hours of approved Ethics CE) every two year
See more at What a Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional Can Do for You
Does Review Services, Inc. provide legal or accounting advice?
The financial planning process by definition encompasses many legal and accounting issues. We will provide general estate planning and income tax planning advice and recommendations. However, we are not attorneys or CPAs and therefore cannot draft any documents or prepare any tax returns. We are happy to refer you to several qualified attorneys and CPAs to meet your needs if you do not have existing relationships. We receive no compensation for these referrals. Please see "Outsourcing" under Our Services for more information.
How do we get started?
Contact us at 262-784-9690 to arrange for a complimentary initial consultation. At this meeting, you may determine if Review Services, Inc. is the right firm for you.