What sets Review Services, Inc. apart from other financial advisors?
RSI has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, covering investment management, trust and estate administration, special asset management, and financial planning.
As a fee-only advisor, we do not accept commissions from the purchase or sale of any investment product.
As an independent investment advisor firm, RSI is free to choose from a vast array of investment options with no incentive or pressure to favor any one investment over another.
Patricia Kiefer and Tim Konicke are Certified Financial Planners®. In order to achieve and maintain certification, CFP® professionals must:
- Pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Examination
- Pass the CFP® Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants
- Agree to abide by CFP® Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first
- Comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards which spell out what clients should be able to reasonably expect from the financial planning engagement
- Complete 30 hours of continuing education (including 2 hours of approved Ethics CE) every two year